Re: Adaptive technology and public awareness

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 04:44:29 +0300

Thank you Alan for this nice compliments , and yes , please forward to
whomever you can , I will search for demonstrations to present in a
regular basis , I will do something here in my own , just thinking of
what to present  , any suggestions? thanks indeed!.
Mostafa Al'mahdy , skype:
my_speaker

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.