Re: AdAware newest script still not working for me

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:05:28 -0500

Dean, I'm a programmer, and while I haven't had a lot of experience with the scripting language, I was able to put the alt+space and x keystrokes into the scripts, and while I got a clean compile, it still won't maximize. That in itself is no big deal, but I just wanted to tell you what I did:
1) I went into the script coding, and after the VOID Startup statement I put
TypeKey KS1
TypeKey KS2
Then in the ad-aware.jsm file after the End Message statement I put
CONST
KS1 = "alt+space",
KS2 = "x"
Did I do it right?