Re: Ad Aware SE Scripts

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:01:48 -0700 (PDT)

Do you mean shift+tab keys to go back 2 times to the Web Updates
button within the new Ad-aware SE? To Debbie: Is there a command
line one can enter within the "Run" feature in Windows operating
system to do the web updates within Ad-aware SE? I recall one
time someone mention such a thing for Ad-aware 6.181 Personal.
Just an idea.