Re: Acronis

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:24:44 +1100

Hi,
yes I have been using Acronis for some time. You must use the mouse cursor a lot, or what I have done is obtained a copy of Hot Spot Clicker scripts from
Http://www.hotspotclicker.org
and made a series of hotkeys instead of using the mouse cursor all the time.
I must say what a great set of scripts HotSpotClicker is. The developer askes for a donation, they are so good I had no problem contributing a year or two a go.
Max.
on 02:49 30/03/2009, Ron McEwan said:
Is anyone using the backup software acronis with Jaws and having success? If so, can you give recommendations?