  From: Judy Jones
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 20:24
  Subject: Accessing tool tips that pop up.

  Greetings again,

  Another issue I need help with is accessing tool tips that pop up.  The
current anoying one is letting me know that Windows updates are available,
click here to install.  On my home system, I can access this on the system
tray, but at work, because of the way the network is set up,  that access to
tool tips is not available.  The only things that show in the system tray are
volume and speakers.

  Please advise.

  Judy