RE: Accessing Buttons on a Tool Bar

  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:35:06 -0000

Ray,

Ctrl-Tab is indeed a Windows keystroke, or rather I think it is a MSAA
(Microsoft Active Accessibility) keystroke. As such it works in some
applications, like Microsoft Office, but not others such as Internet Explorer
or Outlook Express. Because Spam Brave just creates another toolbar inside
Outlook Express, you won't be able to use this keystroke to get to it. JAWS has
a keystroke Insert + F8 to get a list of the Outlook Express toolbar icons -
but that won't include the Spam Brave additions. And Spam Brave doesn't seem to
have any keyboard accessibility built into it, nor does it add any items to the
menus that can be used as alternatives to the toolbar. Looks like the JAWS
cursor is your only option.

Steve