Re: Accessible and free password management software

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 19:19:35 -0400

?I will prefer if you send me a link on where to get it. It is not I don't
trust anyone. It is just I am careful and I am running without a good antivirus
right now. a pesky malware got into my computer and disable avast. I tried to
get it out with the Microsoft antivirus, but no luck. I might have to get rid
of it manually. I know where it is located, but I want to try  easier methods
first.