Re: Accessible Reader?

Dear Parham, dear JFW-users!

Am 26.04.2009 04:57 schrieb Parham Doustdar:

> I have asked around  -in this list and other lists- and there seems to
> be no accessible RSS readers since I have received no answer.

You can use Firefox or Thunderbird.

An additional add on for Firefox as RSS Reader is "Feedsidebar".
Marco Zehe, Mozilla's Accessibility QA Engineer, has written a patch to
improve the accessibility of the add on.
It is already included in the current version.

You can downlaod the xpi-file here:
<http://code.google.com/p/feedsidebar/downloads/detail?name=feedsidebar-3.2pre3.xpi&can=2&q=#makechanges>

HTH and kind regards,
Claudia

--
In the good old days physicists repeated each other's experiments,
just to be sure. Today they stick to FORTRAN, so that they can share