RE: Accessible Multiple Envelope Printer

  • From: "Linda Yacks" <lyacks@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 03:54:43 -0600

Hi There,

Go the the tools menu by pressing alt-t.   Go to the envelopes tab.  Type in
the address of one person you are sending something to and press tab.  You
may also want to type in the return address.  Tab past the print button to a
button that says "add to document".  This puts the envelope in your
document.  Then you can do a select all with control A, copy the envelope,
and then paste it as many time as you need envelopes.  Now you can go to
each envelope and change the addresses.

Once a year I get to send out scholarship applications to over 500 schools.
I use the mail merge feature to do this.  I can't remember exactly the steps
I use for that document but if you want more help with this, I can look at
it next week at work.  Write me off line for more help.  Linda