Accessible File Manager or DB program

  • From: "George Cassell" <apolloseven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 23:20:31 -0700

I am looking for a simple, easy-to-use file manager or database program that
will work well with JAWS.  Nothing complicated or sophisticated is required;
I only want to keep track of a few names, phone numbers, passwords, etc.
And no, I do not wish to use the Address Book in Outlook Express.

Any help will be appreciated.

-- George

JFW related links:
JFW homepage: