Re: Accessible Desktop Calendars with Alarms?

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 08:43:32 -0700

Hi,
I haven't read through all the messages in my inbox yet, so maybe this has been answered already. You can use the go to command ctrl+g to zero in on a certain date. Also, if and when ctrl+n shows you the wrong date in the new appointment dialog, just type the correct date in and you're in business.

Hope this helps.
Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bonnie Vegiard" <bvegiard@xxxxxxxxx>