Re: Accessibility Question: Any Accessible WebDesigning Software Out There?

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:13:57 -0500

try looking for easy html 2, it is very accessible with speech and its a free stand-alone program.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 4/15/2009 02:45 AM, Parham Doustdar said:
Hi there,
I was wondering if there were any online php website designing programs (like Joomlah or EZ) that have both an accessible admin area and a particularly accessible theme that is easy to work with for the blind? Also, what about stand-alone software, such as DreamWeaver? I know that's not accessible, but I meant software like it.
Thanks!
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d