Access32

I always wanted to have the DecTalk voices available to me and, low and
behold, I find this file (access32.exe) on FS's website.  Before I unpack
and install this file, is there anything I should know in advance?  Is this
a trouble-free setup of the Dec voices for Jaws?  I'm running JFW 5.0.  I
ask because I think I remember trying to install this package once before
with disasterous results.

Phil Halton