RE: Access queries and JAWS

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:07:43 +0100

Alicia,

When you are viewing tables, queries or forms, there are three buttons
labelled Open, Design and New in an area just below the toolbar. I've
spent a couple of minutes on it and can't find a way to get to this area
with the keyboard without using the JAWS cursor. Each of the buttons has
a shortcut of Alt plus the first letter, so Alt + N for New. It may be
worth noting, however, that there is a menu called Insert from which it
looks like you can create a new query at any time. Alt + I for the
Insert menu, then Q for a new query.

Steve