Re: Access And Excel with JAWS

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:09:06 -0400

Have you looked in the jaws help system under popular applications,
microsoft, for both access and excel and read the jaws documentation?  It
will give you keystroke and helpful information.
Often pressing holding down insert then f1 twice quickly, will bring up this
application specific help.  But I have found jaws to fail with that
sometimes, smile, so I just go into the jaws help system usually.
Debbie