Re: Access 2007 queries

  • From: Shane W <shane-jfw@xxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:49:50 -0800

Thanks for the pointers Rod. I can successfully build
queries with prompts in Access. Reports and forms are
another matter but I'm thinking I might be able to get
around reports by using Excel as the frontend and setting
Access as the data source. Not sure about forms yet though,
that might be a problem going forward.

Anyways, thanks.

Shane