Re: About Your Advice

  • From: "Jessie Neagle" <wesjess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 20:50:30 +1100

Hi All

I looked up Window Eyes website and sent them an email, suggesting that they
offer Window Eyes at a special price to Jaws owners.

I quote their reply:-
Thank you for the suggestion and the kind words.  We have considered a
competitive upgrade for some time but we don't have any plans to do it at this
time.  As an alternative, you might spread the word about our LTO version of
Window-Eyes.  With that version you effectively buy on time.  The first month
is $50 and $100 per month after that.  There are two choices with this product
that includes either one upgrade or 3 upgrades.  This has been a good choice
for several people that want to switch to Window-Eyes and must pay for it
themselves.

Best Regards,
Dan

A tad expensive, don't you think.