Re: AW: Windows live

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:01:26 +0100

Hi everyone, I have red about this webvisum and have downloaded the extention
because I heard it can get some how get rid of thoes fustrating captures. I
mean when I first got an account for facebook I used the audio capture and my
god I could hardly understand it all! I think they should think about hearing
  impairment I had to use my special bit of hearing equipment and still I only
just got the numbers or letters that was spoken with the background noise!
            with firefox. But my question is do you have to register? Or can
you just use it with out bothering? And in case I come across thoes captures
again in another website what do I do?

Thanks

Daniel