AW: Error 6, JAWS loses authorization

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:00:39 +0100

Hi! Error 6 is not a message from the system or some other software, it's a
JAWS message. By Googling I found out that other JAWS users have also
experienced Problems with Windows 7. I could not find any directions on solving
the matter though. I replaced the JAWS.fsrac, but without success. Any other
suggestions?
Thanks, Rob