Re: AVG question

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:02:02 -0400

I looked on the websites and the AVG version for 5 licenses (2 years) is
149.95.  I assume this means subscriptions updates for 2 years.
Below are the prices for Norton Internet Security 2006  which would include
the antivirus and firewall, along with some other applications.
http://www.symantec.com/home_homeoffice/products/overview.jsp?pcid=is&pvid=nis2006
Here where the prices for Norton for a single license.
Download $69.99   Select your purchase preference...
Download $69.99
Package $69.99
3-User Pack $119.99
2-Year Subscription $99.99