AVG is not complicated to use!

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:45:23 -0400

Hello Mark,
I have been using the paid version of AVG for many years now, and I find it
pretty simple to use.
Yes, you must use the Jaws cursor , but I would not say it is very hard to do!

If you labeled just one or two graphics, it might make it easier for them, but
that is not really necessary as the graphics are followed by their function in
text.
But I did that just for the heck of it!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org