Re: AVG install problem

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:02:34 -0700

Hi,

I guess I didn't make it clear:  I do *not* have a copy of any Roxio program
on my system, and never did.  The warning message was inappropriate in my
case, and when I quit the installation process and restarted it later, the
message didn't appear the second time.  In other words, I don't have a
problem. But the message appeared erroneously and temporarily made me think
I did have a problem.

But definitely thanks for explaining that there's some information and other
stuff available online by going through the interface like that.  I didn't
know.  I thought I'd have had to go to grisoft.com and hunt around for the
same information and all that.

Thanks.