Re: AVG Free Edition

From what I know, AVG hasn't been free for about a year or so. When it was,=
 though, the program was very acessible and reliable.

On 1/3/2004 at 10:46 AM Arianna Calesso wrote:

>I thought they were doing away with the AVG free edition at the end of
>2003.
>

>I found AVG free edition worked just fine with JAWS and I liked the=
 program
>a lot.
>
>Arianna Calesso----- Original Message -----

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting=
 http://www.steve-audio.net