RE: AVG 8.5

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 13:36:57 -0600

Hi,

You just need to go get the free version of the AVG program and you will be
set.

I think the free version works easier with JAWS than does the paid version.

I have the paid version on my laptop, the free version on my desktop and we
have one more paid version. I figure I probably should use the paid version
at least once. (LOL)

Cy, the Anasazi.

  _____