RE: AVG 8.5

  • From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 17:22:20 -0400

I have been following this thread and am not really sure what to make of
it. I recently updated this computer which is an old Dell P4 circa 2001
with the latest of AVG free (8.5). It seems pretty stable for me. It
does its once a day scan around noon, which takes a short while. It
isn't even noticeable, there is no degreation in the computer's
performance while the scan is running. Neither JFW nor any of my other
programs seem to be affected by it while it is scanning. I also have it
update automatically. The interface is about the same as 8.0 as far as I
can tell. No accessibility issues that I have ever found.

Frank