Re: AVG

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 11:51:54 +0100

I get this problem too sometimes. I'm using AVG 7.5 free on a Windows XP
Home SP2 laptop running JAWS 8.0.423 demo. Again I find reinstalling AVG
helps, but of course that means downloading all the updates again,
which, on a dial-up connection, can be annoying. Anyone who's got a
solution for this I'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266