Re: AVG

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 22:40:48 +0100

Hi, AVG are fully aware of the issues with AVG 8, and FS are rumoured to bringing out a JAWS 9 patch to fix these. For now though, uninstall AVG and give Avast a try. The home edition is free for home and noncommercial use. The site to download it is at www.avast.com. Hope that helps.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff Connor" <gjconnor@xxxxxxx>