Re: AVG?

  • From: Allan Wong <allan.wkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:49:11 +0800

here is the direct download link for the current version:
http://free.grisoft.com/filedir/inst/avg75free_516a1225.exe
but however, this link will be expire if there is a new AVG free release.
you always can download the latest release at the following URL:
http://free.grisoft.com/doc/downloads-products/us/frt/0?prd=aff

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong