Re: AVAST error message

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 13:43:13 +0100

Hi, I don't have that problem here. You may be able to turn off the splash screen. Just let me check... it appears you can't turn it off after all. Try doing a repair of Avast. Hope that helps.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "Morey Worthington" <mossback7569@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>