Re: AUDIBLE.COM Functionality

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:01:12 -0500

I have no vision; jazzy just meant the site was responsive and had a more logical structur than the earlier version. Once you get used to the new organization of topics.

Document presentation mode and the screen setup are 7.0 Pro options that help navigation in a number of ways, all of which I have not yet tried.

In htm and web environments, tables are usually spoken by column; the document presentation and screen setup let's you listen to the tables by row, with vertical lines separating the cells.

I can now hit the down arrow key in the title column of the table and find the book I'm looking ifor at 20% or so the number of key strokes I usually had to in the standard reading order.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>