Re: ATI Radeon 7000 Video card

  • From: "Gary Jackson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 01:07:06 -0500

Hi all,

Yes, and I'm running the radeon 9200 on this  machine. I had the radeon 7000
on my previous machine and told Freedom Scientific about the problems then,
about 2 years ago. So, for about 2 years they have been saying that they
have problems with the radeon chip set. I personally think that 2 years is
plenty enough time to get a video problem straightened out,  but of course
they won't do it until enough people complain about having these problems.
It's not like the ATI video card is a very rare one that they see, it's one
of the most widely used video cards out there. I think we all need to let
them know about these problems or they will never get them fixed.

Gary