Re: ALL CAPS IN OUTLOOK

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:16:05 -0500

Judith, your message came in with capital letters everywhere. Maybe your Caps
Lock was on when you typed it. Sometimes I use capital letters in Word for
instructions and I forget to turn off my Caps Lock key. Now regarding the
Indicate caps checkbox in Config Manager, Set Options, Sayall Options, and quit
after saving.
Adam