Re: A shut down and restart question

  • From: "Dave Hutchins" <dhutchins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 01:00:32 -0500

hi tom

when i restart my computer or boot from scratch sometimes the speech doesn't
work right, i wonder if i need to reconfigure my computer but when i leave
it in hybernate mode or sleep mode it works fine, when in hybernate mode i
let it come up then do ault f4 then it starts talking after like a little
reboot or something like that