Re: A shut down and restart question

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:24:28 -0700

To place jaws in the startup group, uncheck the run jaws first option in jaws.
Then using windows explorer or my computer, find file file called shortcut to
jaws or jaws on your desktop and type controll C for copy.  I don't think you
can do this directly from the desktop.  If you don't have a jaws icon on your
desktop, find the file jfw.exe under the folder which contains your version of
jaws, usually this will look like c:\jaws50 if you have version 5.  When you
find jfw.exe, do altF for file, and type c or arrow up to create shortcut.  At
this point, explorer should land on the shortcut to jfw file.  If it does copy
this file to the desktop.  Go to the taskbar type alt enter for properties,
right arro to the start menu programs tab, tab to the start menu advanced button
and type s till you hear startup paste the jaws icon into that group