Re: A question about the item "remove product actavation"

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:02:03 -0800

Daniel,

Well, I did point out that there was some discrepancy or confusion by the
various responses, but have not actually tested the process.

George D did post that using this method would restore the activation count.
Perhaps he'll chime in again to comment.

Dave
Composed in the Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California