Re: A Tripple-Talk Issue

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:48:47 -0600 (CST)

Before I sold my TripleTalk, I never had a problem remotely like it. Have you tried it with an earlier version of JAWS?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005, James Dean wrote:

Hi all. I recently aquired a Tripple-Talk USB synthesizer. It is working grate. I
installed the drivers and everything. there's just one slightly annoying issue that I'm
having with it. I think this is a JAWS problem, but not sure. Unfortunately, I can not
test it with Window-Eyes to see if I have the same issue. So here goes. Whenever I am
trying to arrow through something, be it with the up/down arrows or the left/right
arrows, or if I am trying to backspace something, Tripple-Talk will often times leave out
bits of words, Speak extra characters that are not even there, or not speak at all. When
the not speaking at all thing happens, I have to left and right arrow a few times until I
can get it to speak what character I am on. One of the things it seems to do most
commonly is that if I am arrowing through/backspacing something out, it says "Zero
O" with out the quotes, of course. One other thing, once a say all is started with
insert down arrow, it reads grate.

Any Help will be grately appreciated!

James