Re: A Good Text Editor for Editing HTML/XML

Unfortunately, short of your average HTML editor which I wouldn't trust as
far as I can throw it, Notepad is your best option. This being for two
reasons. It's the most JAWS-friendly of the editing programs, and it's the
only one I'm sure will save your html in ascii text format, which is what
99% of browsing software and web services need in order to read them
accurately.

James