Re: A Featured that needs to be added.

  • From: "Geraldine Meeker" <gerichas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 14:14:47 -0800

If you go to the default

Configuration Manager (JAWSKey+6, then CTRL+SHIFT+D), and select
"customize

Punctuations" under Set Options (ALT+S, then P), there's an Advanced
button

there before the OK button (SHIFT+TAB three times) and the first item is
for

blank lines. Then there's an Edit Description button you can tab to and

activate, with the word "blank" entered by default. You can replace that
but

note that it will not accept no entry so you have to put a single space

character. Doing this will have JAWS saying nothing when you arrow through

text and encounter blank lines. Is that what you're looking for?

Geraldine Meeker