RE: 2 Sound Cards?

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:24:45 -0800

hi,  I have a setup like this use a u s b sound blaster live or audagy
card for the music and just the music.  use your on board ccard for
everything else.  it is very easy to configure winamp to use another
card.  I also have gold wave and skype using the stereo system threw the
sb audagy. everything else goes threw the sound card on the mother
board.  hth

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx