From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Blake Sinnett
Sent: July 1, 2007 12:34 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 2 Axxessories 1 unavailable

Waleed, I think you might have to turn personalized menus off. Hit windows
key plus m to get to the desktop. Once you're there, hit tab. You should be
on the start button. Hit alt enter to get to the task bar and start menu
properties. Control plus tab to get to the start menu page, and tab to the
customize button. Hit that, and shift plus tab past the cancel and ok
buttons. You should be in a tree view of start menu settings. Hit the end
key. That'll take you to the bottom, where the personalized menu setting is.

Make sure it's off, and ok out of all dialogs.

HTH,
Blake

From: "Waleed" <waleedmarzouka@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 2 Axxessories 1 unavailable
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 14:24:38 +0300

Hello all,
When pressing windows key then programs, the first thing I hear is
accessories unavailable, pressing down the arrow key few times I hear
accessories and all the programs are under it. Please how can I only keep
accessories and erase accessories unavailable. Thanks