[jawsscripts] Re: sending a left click to a window

From what I saw of the new Ad Aware, it is much like the old Ad Aware in the sense of not much MSAA info other than a bunch of odd window classes. The way the older scripts work is by finding the hierarchical position of a control and custom labeling them. The new version of Ad Aware however, has a few dynamic controls where that method wouldn't work. Not sure if it is possible to tab to each control in the new version like in the old version, thus allowing one to get the screen position of each control. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 11:00 AM
Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: sending a left click to a window

If the item you want to make the left click on is an object, then use
ClickObjectByName ([window handle], [object name in quotes], 1)

Move to the item with the Jaws cursor and activate the HomeRow and see if the MSAA info is there with F9 and F10.
Thanks,
Dennis Brown
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>