[jawsscripts] Re: script to insert next days date

  • From: Jim Bauer <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:07:47 -0500

SysGetDate() accepts a case-sensative string describing the date format (i.e.
"MM/dd/yyyy"), and up to three integers that specify respectively the
month, day, and year that should be formatted per the string in parameter one.
For example, sysGetDate("MM/dd/yyyy", 10, 30, 2020) will return
"10/30/2020". From this, it would be possible to:
(A) turn the current date into an easily parseable string, (B) compute the
current day of the year from the integers you'll extract, (C) get a
formatted date string for nday+1, nday+2, etc by re-transforming the integers
into month/day/year components and passing them back to sysGetDate().

HTH