[jawsscripts] script to insert next days date

  • From: "Jason Boston" <jwb3301@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:12:34 -0500

HI all,
 I'm trying to figure out how to write a script that will insert tomorrow's
date based on the current system date. I then want to expand the script to
paste in the next 2, next 3, and next 4 date from the current date. I update
many fields in a database at work, and I would like the ability to hit a key
combination that will paste in tomorrows date, or the next day, or the next
day after that.