[jawsscripts] Re: script to clear clipboard and....

  • From: Hamid AITOUZNAG <hamid.maier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:37:09 +0000

Hi there,

I have no idea concerning the first part of your question. As for the
second part, there is a script called SetPunctuationLevel yet it is not
attached to any hotkey. You can find it in the default section of the
keyboard manager. Locate it and assign a hotkey to it to swich between
different levels of punctuation.

Hope that helps

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!".

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.maier@xxxxxxxxxxx