[jawsscripts] Re: script to block text

  • From: "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 00:16:48 -0400

Hi Jamal,

I've prefixed those hotkeys I do not want to function, but in the case of
Internet explorer, for example, my Alt + Home continues to do something
other than return to my home page.  I made my adjustments in the JKM file
associated with IE.  I placed a semicolon before Alt+I.  Thoughts?

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado