[jawsscripts] pesky damn combo boxes

Ok, as yall can probably tell by the subject line, I'm getting
frustrated & I'm saying bad words. & I'm a pastor's wife! U know what
they say--it's enough to make the preacher cuss, much less his poor
wife. It's my excuse & I'm sticking to it.

This frickin combo box is 1 of those when every time u press a cursor
key, it throws u out. I've tried moving focus back, collecting the
objects into a list, clicking on the objects, even using the jaws
cursor (which works quite well till u hit the top & bottom of the
window)--I'll tell yall what, I feel I've tried just about everything
& nothin' works.  The windows are not named, nor are the objects,
though getListOfObjects does work but what it's collecting are object
values. The GetListOfObjects does collect the contents of the combo
box but setCurrentItem seems to be ineffectual.

Any1 had experience w/these types of combo boxes, &, if so, what'd u
do to solve the problem?

Thanks for any help.  Always appreciated. Many blessings & have a great day.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: