[jawsscripts] Re: minimizing the window

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 09:33:07 +0530

I tried both messageFunctions before mailing this question, and that did
not minimize my window,
can you btw tell me if wm constents do not work in a particular app,
what can the reason be?
Software info: it is a software interface for the internet connection
here in india given by bsnl, and it can not run without that usb dongle,
so no worth giving the software to anyone willing to help.