[jawsscripts] Re: important please

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 18:48:18 -0800

Why wouldn't you use a system hotkey for that?  Create a shortcut
(probably on the desktop but I don't think it matters) to the item you
want to launch, then bring up the properties for the shortcut and on
that page you can assign a hotkey that is active pretty much
everywhere.

On 1/1/00, ibrahem mahsoub <hemasoft2009@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i want to make a short cut key in the script manager which allow me to open
> exe file. can u tell me the function please to do that?
> regards.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx