[jawsscripts] Re: hotspot clicker question

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 11:21:51 -0400

Are you using Jim's excellent Sound Forge
scripts? If so, you probably won't need to create any hot spots!
Everything is labeled.

Go to www.snowmanradio.com and click on JFW
Scripts Page. Then look for a link that says Sound Forge 10.

At 07:22 AM 6/1/2012, you wrote:
>Hi listers
>Just download and install hotspot clicker, and
>connected to sound forge 10
>Now I want to position the mouse on the
>"playback rate" at the botum of the current open
>sound and perform a left double click.
>I did it successfully with a file called my
>sound.mp3, but when I open other file, this script not work.
>I know there's something wrong by myself, but don't know what's wrong.
>So anybody who use this tool, please help me.
>Thanks so much.
>________________
>Dang Manh Cuong
>HCMC University of Pedagogy:
>The Psychology and education
>Mobile: +84 902-572-300
>E-mail: dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx
>Yahoo ID: manhcuong0312
>Skype name: dangmanhcuong
>facebook: http://facebook.com/dangmanhcuong
>Blog: http://vi.netlog.com/Cuong_littlecat
>Website: http://ngoisaodanduong.com
>http://www.saomaicenter.org
>Projec-Website: http://dangmanhcuong.googlecode.com
>
>View the list's information and change your settings at
>//www.freelists.org/list/jawsscripts

CTS MASTERING: http://www.ctsmastering.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CTS-Mastering/139114066128698
Dropbox: Have your stuff when you need it. 2GB is
free: http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt