[jawsscripts] double lines

  • From: "The dark Count" <darkcount1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 02:12:36 -0800

HI all.
I been using  pegasus mail which increasingly has mutated to the point where
now I get
double lines as  I arrow down through a message.
I used to be able to treat this window as an edit box, but now it is getting
harder and harder to
maintain.
I have not mess with the virtual pc code outlook uses, but I would like to
emulate the same
action when the window which contains a message text happens.
Originally I opted for a copy to clipboard aproach, which then dumpd the
clipboard into the
virtual buffer, but then links and  such with in the message could not be
activated as before
with the script the original author of the script intended.
Also, the clipboard option had delays and was not always reliable in the end.
So my idea was to implment the ability to do this the same way thunderburd does.
But I don't have the knowledge as to where to start this.

I am opening it to those of you who may know the system better and could advice
me as to
how to go about this.

tia.

D C